Thursday, March 6, 2014

Breakdown of 165 Actor protraying US Presidents...which is your favorite?


Well this just made my night.





Originally from a reddit post its a marvelous breakdown of 165 actors who have portrayed US Presidents in both motion pictures and on TV. (Including a nod to cast members of SNL)

I guess it is a challenge to pick which one is your favorite. Here are my thoughts.

Unpopular opinion, I really enjoyed Kesley Grammer as George Washington.

I cannot choose between Paul Giamatti and William Daniels as John Adams. it's just not fair.

Love the comedians/comedy portrayals over some of the serious dramas including Kevin Kline (Wild Wild West) Robin Williams (Night at the Museum) and Dan Hedaya (Dick)

I haven't yet seen The Butler- which I only wanted to see because of the variety of actors portraying the presidents. I NEED to see it. My baby was just born around that time so I haven't really gotten out to the movies in ages.

Will Ferrell is W.

And man, I have a lot of movies to add to my Netflix queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment